Finish line is in sight

The wife and I spent the 3 day weekend (President’s Day) slaving over the tiles.  Inevitably things took at least 3 times longer to finish than we planned.  However, we’re pretty happy with the results.

The only really bad part about the process is that I didn’t count the floor tiles that were shipped to us.  The bathroom floor is 8 by 4 feet, so 32 square feet of tile is needed.  I ordered 36 to leave ensure there was extra, but as you can see from the pictures, it didn’t quite make it.  An extra 6 square feet is in the mail as we speak, so hopefully it will be finished soon.  I don’t know if they didn’t send us the right amount, or if we wasted a bunch on cut pieces.

Next up… grouting, painting, trim work, and some others before we can use it!

Categories: Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Post navigation

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Proudly powered by WordPress Theme: Adventure Journal by Contexture International.